Store Associate for Vermont & Santa Monica – Los Angeles, CA
DETAILED JOB SUMMARY
Ensures company standards are maintained and complies with policies and procedures. Upholds and executes the vision and mission of Yogurtland and assist others in doing the same.
- Humble – We are modest, respectful, open and never arrogant, despite our successes. We grow by giving and accepting honest feedback, even when it is personally challenging.
- Teamwork – We work collaboratively by capitalizing on the strengths of every member of our team and collectively own both our successes and our shortcomings.
- Passionate – We love what we do, reach for the best, and strive to positively impact the lives of our guests, colleagues, franchisees, and vendors.
- Innovative – With an open mind and fresh ideas with are continuously evolving and creating new possibilities in our products, the way we do business, and our interactions with others.
- THTK: Totally Honest – Totally Kind - We work and live with great integrity, accountability, and compassion.
- Same store sales.
- Food cost.
- Labor cost.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Cash Handling (drawer balancing, safe deposits, etc.) is accountable for funds.
- Assist in training, coaching and development of newly hired Associates.
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Is the “role-model” for outstanding customer service and overall Associate standards.
- Ensures cleanliness, health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Other job-related activities as requested by Store Leader.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
- Ability to handle responsibility.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS)
- Food Handler’s Card (If required by local city or county).
|Continuous (67-100%)||Walking, standing, hand use, cash register.|
|Frequent (34-66%)||Bending, neck flexion, twisting and lifting up to 25 lbs from shoulder to shoulder, carrying up to 25-40 lbs up to 100 feet, pushing and pulling, fine manipulation, firm grasping, reach above to below shoulder, key board.|
|Occasional (11-33%)||Squatting, climbing, kneeling, lifting up to 50 lbs from floor to shoulder, gross manipulation.|
|Seldom (1-10%)||Sitting, climbing, and lifting up to 10-25 lbs from floor to above head, lifting 26-50 lbs from waist to above head, carrying up to 50 lbs up to 200 feet, 10 key.|
- As an absolute condition of employment, associates are required upon hire, to sign certain confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement(s).
- Statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the general function(s) of the job, level of knowledge and skill(s) typically preferred or required, and scope of responsibility entailed. Statement(s) contained herein should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirement(s) or function(s). Employee(s) may perform other duties, as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absence(s), equalize peak work periods, or otherwise balance workload(s).