Shift Leader, Yogurtland Ithaca
DETAILED JOB SUMMARY
REPORTS TO Store Leader
LOCATION Yogurtland Ithaca
FLSA STATUS Non-Exempt (Hourly)
SHIFT WORKED Days, Nights, Week-ends
Ensures company standards are met in the event a Store Leader is unavailable and to ensure Associates comply with policies and procedures. Assist the Store Leader in the development and compliance with policies and procedures. Upholds and executes the vision and mission of Yogurtland and assist others in doing the same.
• Same Store Sales.
• Food Cost.
• Labor Cost.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Cash Handling (drawer balancing, safe deposits, etc.) is accountable for funds.
• Assisting with shift scheduling.
• Coordinate and communicate individual Associates duties throughout shift.
• Assist in training, coaching and development of newly hired Associates.
• Follows and ensures Associates adhere to meal and break periods.
• Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
• Is the “role-model” for outstanding customer service and overall Associate standards.
• Ensures cleanliness, health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
• Other job-related activities as requested by Store Leader.
• Ability to maintain confidential information in the strictest of confidence.
• 1 year previous supervisory experience preferred but not required.
• Ability to maintain a fast pace.
• Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
• Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
• Basic management skills.
• Ability to handle responsibility.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Ability to lead others in always upholding company standards.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS)
• Food Handler’s Card (If required by local city or county).
Continuous (67-100%) Walking, standing, hand use, keyboard, 10 key.
Frequent (34-66%) Bending, neck flexion, twisting and lifting up to 25 lbs from shoulder to shoulder, carrying up to 25-40 lbs up to 100 feet, pushing and pulling, fine manipulation, firm grasping, reach above to below shoulder.
Occasional (11-33%) Squatting, climbing, kneeling, lifting up to 50 lbs from floor to shoulder, gross manipulation.
Seldom (1-10%) Sitting, climbing, and lifting up to 10-25 lbs from floor to above head, lifting 26-50 lbs from waist to above head, carrying up to 50 lbs up to 200 feet, cash register.
1. AS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, ASSOCIATES ARE REQUIRED UPON HIRE, TO SIGN CERTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT(S).
2. STATEMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN REFLECT GENERAL DETAILS AS NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL FUNCTION(S) OF THE JOB, LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL(S) TYPICALLY PREFERRED OR REQUIRED, AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY ENTAILED. STATEMENT(S) CONTAINED HEREIN SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AN ALL-INCLUSIVE LISTING OF WORK REQUIREMENT(S) OR FUNCTION(S). EMPLOYEE(S) MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES, AS ASSIGNED, INCLUDING WORK IN OTHER FUNCTIONAL AREAS TO COVER ABSENCE(S), EQUALIZE PEAK WORK PERIODS, OR OTHERWISE BALANCE WORKLOAD(S).