CAREER TYPE: Retail
LOCATION: , ,
Responsible for Strategy, Planning, Finance, Accounting, HR/Admin and IT
In everything, he or she needs to be:
- THTK - Totally Honest, Totally Kind
- Humble - modest, respectful and open
- Heart & Soul - passionate and totally committed
- Team Play - Selfless and team first
- Imaginative - Innovative, bold and whimsical
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for formulating the corporate and business strategies, integrating both the long-term and short-term operational plans of the various departments/functions to underpin the strategies, and establishing and operating the performance management processes to ensure the delivery of the operational plans and in turn the strategies;
- Provides leadership and manages the operations of the support functions, which include strategy & planning, finance & accounting, HR and IT teams;
- Works with the Operations and Development Departments to formulate the Yogurtland's strategy and the underpinning long-term business plan, coordinates the annual budget plan for the company and the individuals, and facilitates the decision-making processes;
- Directly contributes to regional and international business expansions through identifying opportunities across markets, developing and evaluating options, and translating the selected strategic options into operational plans for execution; with the plateauing of the frozen yogurt industry in the US, the opportunities for the desired significant growth is expected to reside in the international markets;
- Establishes the performance measurement processes, sets the company's Key Performance Indicators (KPI), analyzes and reports on performances and coordinates the management meeting cycles;
- Responsible for financial reporting, cost management, cash flow management, FX management, review of pricing and terms in commercial agreements;
- Provides general administration for business continuity plans, building maintenance and office safety and security, and ensures internal and legal compliance;
- Ensures the company is properly resourced to deliver the company's strategy through effective recruitment, selection and training;
- Formulates and implements the IT strategy to support the next growth phase of Yogurtland, while ensuring efficient maintenance of the IT hardware, software and network and providing the necessary support to troubleshoot and maintain the reliability of IT infrastructure.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree; and at least 5 years of operational planning experience
- As an absolute condition of employment, associates are required upon hire, to sign certain confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement(s).
- Statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the general function(s) of the job, level of knowledge and skill(s) typically preferred or required, and scope of responsibility entailed. Statement(s) contained herein should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirement(s) or function(s). Employee(s) may perform other duties, as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absence(s), equalize peak work periods, or otherwise balance workload(s).