Commitment To Safety
At Yogurtland, the health and well-being of our customers and employees is our highest priority. We continue to monitor for updates on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and have implemented preventative measures in our stores throughout the country.
- Cleaning and Sanitation In line with CDC guidelines, we have intensified our cleaning protocols and increased the frequency of sanitizing.
- Social Distancing/Capacity: We maintain 6ft distance and only allow a limited number of customers in the store.
- Wellness Precautions Store associates follow handwashing procedures, wear gloves, check temperature and stay home if not feeling well.
- Contactless Delivery Conveniently available through one of our third-party delivery partners at participating locations.
- Facial Coverings Facial coverings are required for store associates and customers.
- Full Service Available At most locations, a store associate will fill your cup and add your choice of toppings. Stores with self-serve will have hand sanitizer and gloves available for customers.
Additional guidelines may apply to different counties and jurisdictions. For up-to-date information, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus.
We are grateful for your continued trust and support in our efforts to keeping our extended Yogurtland family safe. We look forward to continuing to serve you.