Yogurtland's Franchising Opportunities
"Yogurtland is the world's largest, best-known, and fastest-growing frozen yogurt chain and we believe there are significant growth opportunities for the brand and future franchisees.
Our franchisees are key to our continued success as we keep expanding globally, and it is our top priority to support them and drive profitable growth in both existing and new markets."
Reasons To Invest
- #1 largest frozen yogurt specialty chain in the world
- #1 fastest-growing chain of frozen yogurt specialty shops in the world
- #1 frozen yogurt franchise chain in the United States
- #1 frozen yogurt chain for customer loyalty in the United States
- Pioneers of self-service frozen yogurt
- Operational simplicity
- Flexible real estate options for franchisees
- Outstanding product innovation and variety
- Nearly 100% franchisee-owned retail locations
World-Class Training, System, and Support For Our Franchisees
Yogurtland has extensive franchisee training programs that cover branding, business management, and more.
Training & Support
Our best-in-class, multi-tiered training and support programs are here to support you and your investment in the Yogurtland brand.
Our comprehensive marketing and advertising programs are strategically focused to tell our brand story, differentiate Yogurtland from the competition, and highlight the quality of our products.
Real Estate and Development
Our experienced real estate and construction teams will provide guidance throughout the development process. From site selection and lease negotiations through Grand Opening, Yogurtland stores are designed to be flexible and efficient.
Our In-Demand Products And The Yogurtland Difference
We exclusively use real ingredients
We provide our franchisees with a diversified and customizable menu
Our team of Flavorologists has created over 200, scratch-made flavors
We constantly innovate & develop flavors to keep our guests coming back for more
Powerful Global Brand Presence
Yogurtland prides itself on providing strong branding, collaboration, and partnership to help guide our franchisees toward success everywhere they operate.
We complement our global and national marketing strategies with local marketing campaigns, and qualified franchisees share in the benefits of a multimillion-dollar advertising fund.
Since our first store opened in 2006, we've grown to more than 280 stores in more than 8 countries. Presently, Yogurtland stores span across the U.S., Australia, Dubai, Guam, Indonesia, Myanmar, Oman, Singapore and Thailand.I'm Interested
The Power Of The Right Real Estate Locations
Yogurtland offers our franchisees a flexible portfolio of concepts with consistent branding. We strive to deliver our brand experience wherever real estate options allow. The flexible design portfolio provides opportunity for more fun in more places.
- Significant shopping center GLA within two block radius of site
- Live/work/play developments
- Neighborhood centers with grocery anchor
- Community centers with big box anchor(s)
- Lifestyle centers
- Regional retail centers
- Active evening and night-time generators (theatres, full service restaurants, etc.)
- Substantial residential population
- Above average median household income
- Younger demographics preferred (millennials and families with children)
- Shopping center endcaps and urban storefronts preferred
- Typical space size 1,000 to 1,400 SF
- Minimum store frontage 18 feet
- Outdoor patio seating area preferred
- Excellent visibility / easy accessibility
- Adequate and convenient parking
- Maximum building signage per local codes
- Monument or pylon signage when available
- 5 or 10-year primary lease term with two 5 year options
- 400 amp, 3 phase, 120/208 volt electrical service required
The Power of Non-Traditional Real Estate Locations
Yogurtland stores also are strategically located in non-traditional venues which address consumer demand in captured environments. Usually there is a lower cash requirement in comparison to traditional opportunities.
These non-traditional locations include the following:
- Travel Plazas
- Other Mass-Transit Terminals
- Military Bases
- Shopping Destinations
- Big Box (Walmart)
- Fuel/Gas Stations
Minimum Financial Requirements
We are looking for multi-unit developers.
- Total Net Worth: $400,000 USD
- Liquid Assets: $200,000 USD
- Franchise Fee: $35,000 USD*
- Each Development Estimated Cost: $265,000 - $450,000 USD**
- Royalty Fee: 6% Gross Sales
- Marketing Fee: 2% Gross Sales
** Development fee is estimated; dependent on site size, location and condition
Requirements will differ based on market and minimum number of locations.
- Investable Assets: $1,000,000 or more
- Investment Group Net Worth: $5,000,000 or more
Process TimelineVaries for international locations
- Initial inquiry
- Submit applications and consent forms
- Franchise disclosure document
- Discovery day and business plan review
- Execute agreements and pay franchise fee
- Begin development
- New store training
- Grand Opening
Yogurtland has a strong global foundation and a bright future. The only thing missing is you!
We welcome enterprising and experienced franchisees to grow with us. For all franchising related inquiries, please complete the form and you will be contacted soon.
For all customer experience related inquiries, please call guest support at (949) 265-8000.