What Type of Information Do We Collect?
Personal Information collected by us may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information. (We collect but do not store credit or debit card numbers. The electronic payment processor used by us to process electronic payments may store credit and debit card numbers and other information.)
We may also collect information about you such as:
If you create an account:
- Your username, password, city of birth, birthday, and mobile phone number.
If you make purchases at our stores or through our programs or otherwise:
- What you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy, and rewards you earn.
If you use our mobile applications to make purchases or use a Yogurtland Card:
- Information such as your device ID, your location, stores near you, and stores visited by you.
If you take a survey or interact with us in other ways:
- Demographic information and information about subjects that may interest you.
We may automatically collect website use information when you visit our Sites. This information may include information about your Internet service provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request, and the date and time of your requests.
We may also collect aggregated data or other data that does not individually identify you.
We may combine information we collect about you with information we receive from third parties.
How is Personal Information Secured?
We take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of personal information.
Even though we take these reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network is 100% secure.
How Do We Use Information About You?
We may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or with our Services.
For example, we may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of our products and services, including your accounts and program participation;
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities;
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with other information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs;
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information;
- Communicate with you about our products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers; and
- Other uses that arise from time to time.
Do We Share Your Personal Information with Third Parties?
We may share your personal information in limited ways.
We may share personal information about you with others with your consent.
We may also share information with companies providing support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about you to perform certain functions on our behalf.
If you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Sites, any personal information that you post on our Sites may be shared with other blog or forum participants and Site visitors.
In the event of a potential merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets, or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
We may also share aggregated or other information that does not directly identify you.
What Choices Do We Offer About Personal Information?
We offer choices for you to request to update or change your personal information and how we communicate with you. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you.
- Log in to your Yogurt-land.com or [email protected] account (if you have one), and visit the profile management section to manage your contact information preferences and to update your personal information.
- Call us at 1-949-265-8000 extension 610.
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
On most browsers, you can usually choose a setting to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it will most likely affect many features or Services on our Sites.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions and comments.
We can be contacted online at www.yogurt-land.com or by postal service at Yogurtland Franchising, Inc., 17801 Cartwright Road, Irvine, CA 92614.
© 2018 Yogurtland Franchising, Inc. All rights reserved.
Yogurtland® and Real Rewards™ are trademarks of Yogurtland Franchising, Inc.