CAREER TYPE: Corporate
LOCATION: Irvine, CA 92614, US
Irvine, CA corporate office location
Compensation and Benefit
- THTK: Totally Honest - Totally Kind - We work and live with great integrity, transparency, and compassion.
- Humble – Modest, Respectful and Open. We are modest, respectful, open and never arrogant, despite our successes. We grow by giving and accepting honest feedback, even when it is personally challenging.
- Heart & Soul – Passionate and Totally committed. We seek a quality of expression that touches our deepest relationships beyond the surface. This perspective permeates the way we live, the way we work and the choices we make.
- Team Play – Selfless and Team first. We work collaboratively by capitalizing on the strengths of every member of our team and collectively own both our successes and our shortcomings.
- Imaginative – Innovative, bold and whimsical. With an open mind and fresh ideas that are continuously evolving and creating new possibilities in our products, the way we do business, and our interactions with others.
- Maintain buildings in clean and orderly condition.
- Basic Janitorial duties. Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Pick up/ Delivery of product a few times a week.
- Light Shipping and Handling of Yogurtland shipping items
- Help R & D department with cleaning.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Must have valid California driver’s license (C Class) and able to drive a truck. (Toyota Tundra)
- Must present a professional, highly motivated, positive, results oriented, problem solving attitude.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must able to work independently in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Must adhere to all Company policies including safety policies.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- As an absolute condition of employment, ASSOCIATE(s) are required upon hire, to sign certain confidentiality, non-disclosure, and mediation & arbitration agreements.
- Statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the general function(s) of the job, level of knowledge and skill(s) typically preferred or required, and scope of responsibility entailed. Statement(s) contained herein should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirement(s) or function(s). ASSOCIATES(s) may perform other duties, as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absence(s), equalize peak work periods, or otherwise balance workload(s).